Test Method: Saliva
Who should be tested?
- Men and women concerned with changing hormone levels as a result of age
- Cycling women experiencing PMS symptoms, perhaps related to a hormonal imbalance
- Peri and post-menopausal women concerned with their estradiol and progesterone levels for replacement considerations
- Those wishing to monitor their hormone levels following replacement therapy (oral, sublingual or topical), and subsequently regulate their supplement levels
- Anyone with symptoms involving fatigue, insomnia, stress, immunity problems, blood sugar problems, and overweight should be tested for cortisol levels as well as “sex” hormones